mercredi 19 février 2014

Boitatou and Our February Sketch

by Marlena


Cette création de Marlena est la dernière à titre de DT, son mandat
arrivant à terme, de magnifiques créations tout au long de son mandat.
Merci Marlena.




Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing with you a Boitatou
using the sketch for this month's challenge.
It's such a fabulous sketch and I had a lot 
of fun putting the Boitatou together using it.

It's a winter image, a cute Snow Tilda,
and although I am ready for winter to be
over I love coloring up these adorable Magnolias.


This is my last post as a member of the Boitatou DT.  
I've had fun sharing projects using 
this great product with all of you!
Enjoy!

Marlena.


2 commentaires:

  1. Lovely as usual!! Thank you Marlena for all your work, it has been a pleasure looking at your creations!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wowww love it! hope to see your work again you have so much talent!

    RépondreSupprimer