mardi 7 janvier 2014

Birds Of Paradise

by Marlena

Hello everyone!
Happy 2014!
Today I am sharing with you
a Boitatou using the Sweet Pea Stamps image,
Birds of Paradise.
Bonjour à vous toutes,
Bonne Année 2014!
Je partage avec vous aujourd'hui une Boitatou
utilisant une image de la compagnie Sweet Pea Stamps
Birds of Paradise.

I used the end of 2013 to take a break from crafting
so I could get my mojo back on track,
I think I did with this project.
J'ai pris une pause de création à la fin de l'année 2013
afin de de retrouver de l'inspiration et je crois
avoir réussi avec ce projet.

It is full of bling and colors, 
just as I like it and I hope you do 
as well!
Il est rempli de brillance et de couleurs
comme je les aime et j'espère qu'il vous plait aussi



I hope your 2014 started out well
with happiness and health!

J'espère que 2014 a bien commencé
en bonheur et en santé!!



Marlena

3 commentaires:

  1. Very, very nice. You start 2014 in beauty!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. happy new year Marlena! and your Boitatou is very beautifull!! lots of nice colors and nice détails too love it!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Absolutely beautiful Marlena! Wishing you the best in 2014!

    RépondreSupprimer